MENU
Menu
Home Petrobras (PETR4) signs agreements with Equinor to transport natural gas in Campos

Petrobras (PETR4) signs agreements with Equinor to transport natural gas in Campos

30/12/2023 às 11:08
To Share
Share on WhatsApp
Share on Facebook
Share on LinkedIn
Share on Telegram
Share on Twitter
Share on Email
Follow us on Google News
PETR4
Petrobras (PETR4) reported this Friday (29) that it signed contracts with the energy company Equinor related to the flow and processing of – All rights: MoneyTimes

Contracts signed by Petrobras (PETR4) with Equinor for maritime flow and negotiated access, aiming to diversify agents in the Roncador infrastructure.

Petrobras (PETR4) announced that it signed contracts with the energy company Equinor related to the flow and processing of natural gas. The state-owned company informed that the signing of contracts for the Campos Basin Integrated Natural Gas Flow System (SIE-BC) and access to the Cabiúnas Gas Treatment Unit (UTGCAB) will allow Equinor to flow natural gas from the Roncador, located in the Campos Basin, as of January 1, 2024. Equinor has a 25% stake in Roncador, while Petrobras (PETR4) is the operator of the field and holds the remaining 75%.

Petrobras (PETR4): Agreement with Equinor opens ‘negotiated access’ to the gas pipeline network. The SIE-BC is made up of maritime and land flow gas pipelines that connect to UTGCAB, located in Cabiúnas, in the State of Rio de Janeiro, both owned by Petrobras, the company stated. ‘Thus, Petrobras complies with the provisions of the Gas Law, providing negotiated access to infrastructures and enabling the diversification of agents in all links of the natural gas chain’, added the company in the document. The oil company already has contracts to share infrastructure in the Santos Basin, the Catu Hub, in Bahia, and the Cacimbas Hub, in Espírito Santo.

Recommended articles

Petrobras signs contract to negotiated access to the maritime flow terminal in Roncador field. The company signed an agreement with PetroRio and Frade Virgínia Petróleo for access to the monobuoy terminal that transports oil production from the Roncador field, in the Campos Basin. The contract is expected to end in December 2025. Petrobras states that the negotiation is part of its divestment strategy and search for partnerships. The company also highlights the importance of diversifying economic agents operating in the infrastructures of oil flow as a way of stimulating competition and efficiency. Changes in the market tend to bring benefits to the entire production chain in the sector. Furthermore, Petrobras believes that the measure contributes to the creation of a more transparent and investment-friendly environment. With this, the company reinforces its commitment to promoting a fair and competitive market, aiming for the sustainable development of the oil and gas sector. Access the link for more information about the contract: [link].”

Source: moneytimes

Register
Notify
guest
0 Comments
Feedbacks
View all comments
Posts
Mais recentes
COMPARTILHAR
0
We would love your opinion on this subject, comment!x
()
x