MENU
Menu
Home Ressignifying is necessary. Getting something good out of the situation will make you stronger.

Ressignifying is necessary. Getting something good out of the situation will make you stronger.

11 July 2018 to 01: 27
To Share
Share on WhatsApp
Share on Facebook
Share on LinkedIn
Share on Telegram
Share on Twitter
Share on Email
Follow us on Google News
Ressignifying is necessary.
Ressignifying is necessary.

Ressignifying is necessary. Getting something good out of a situation will empower you and open your eyes to opportunities.

You've probably heard the word reframe, or reframing. Did you know that “it all depends on how you react to events”?. Well, according to my friend and mentor "Kau Mascarenhas, great lecturer and leader of NLP", Or “The most important thing is not what happens to you, but how you react to what happens to you”.

[adrotate banner = ”10 ″]

From this point of view, I begin our conversation.

Have you ever stopped to think how much time we waste complaining about life, the current situation in the country, this and that? Can you imagine how much time we waste complaining and always trying to blame the other person or the situation?

Pay close attention!

You, and only you, is the sole responsible with the direction of your life.

It's ok, things happen and many of them are beyond our control. But, with absolute certainty, the charge of energy placed on each thing that happens in our life only depends on our point of view. We are the ones who are going to choose whether we will remain prostrated and complaining, or whether we will take a different attitude to change, or at least minimize the negative burden of what happened to us.

Example 1:

You woke up in the morning and when you got up, you realized that you ran out of toothpaste. You're late for work and you won't be able to go out and buy a new one right then. You will have two choices: sulk all day or brush your teeth anyway, just with water, and go to work.

[adrotate banner = ”11 ″]

Example 2:

Losing Job: This is undoubtedly one of the worst examples and experience a person can have. Okay, it can happen to anyone and many times, moments in the country's economy can inevitably culminate in its shutdown. Well, I sincerely believe that very few people are prepared to face such a challenge, but taking too long to regret it is a big mistake. In this case, it makes perfect sense for you to be worried, but don't let that feeling immobilize you. A tip: use only 20% of the time to reflect, cry, be sad and the remaining 80% in actions to get a new job. Many people, including, could look at this moment and think: Oops! Now I'll have more time to get that project for my own company off the ground. I always wanted to have my own business.

Example 3:

You were leaving your house and passing by someone you knew, you greeted him with a good morning. However the person did not respond to you and moved on. At first you can imagine: Geez, what a lack of education, or even, did I do something wrong for this person to act like that with me? In reframing, you can take it to the other side: I think he (she) didn't listen to me, or even, maybe it's not being a good day for this person and it's certainly not me.

“In reframing you choose what an event means to you. When things go wrong, you look for the good in the situation and give that the most attention. You look to see how to use the situation instead of being a victim of it! It's that simple.

In popular language, if life gives you lemons, make lemonade!

[adrotate banner=”12”]

At every moment of our lives, we have the gift of choosing how we are affected by events. It is definitely not the event itself that has control or affects us emotionally. What always affects us is how we react to the event.

resignify It's…

…the art of giving new meaning to the event, It's being able to see the positive side of the event and then focusing on our reactions.

It's not easy. It takes a lot of practice to get into the habit of reframing. Look carefully at the alternatives! Let go of the all-too-common tendency to be a victim of circumstance.

So what are you going to reframe today?

Enjoy and see also: DISMISSAL: Depression Vs Attitude – Doing something opens up opportunities.

[adrotate banner = ”13 ″]

[adrotate banner = ”14 ″]

Posts
Mais recentes
COMPARTILHAR